Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:46:04 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does anyone know how to get the required downloads from Sun to build Java?

Hi,

Bill Moran wrote:

> Luckily, Sun is run by a bunch of Nazis, and doesn't use a standard

did you do some research in the family history of one of the founders?

> thus I can't build OpenOffice.org for my shiny, new laptop ...

Do not worry, my old and dirty laptop is also without OpenOffice. So,
you do not feel alone at least.

After getting real bored with all the OpenOffice problems, I installed
KOffice and Abiword and have not seen any problems yet.

Erich