Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:26:53 -0700
From:      "Gravel, Emmanuel (AZ77)" <Emmanuel.Gravel@CAS.honeywell.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Netscape 4.04

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this question, but
under FreeBSD 2.2.7, with XFree86 3.3.2 using the S3 server
(Trio chipset) and running KDE as my desktop/windowmanager,
Netscape runs fine, until any kind of error happens.  When it
displays the "error" window, it usually freezes Netscape
completely.  Any ideas on why this happens?  Anyone
encountered this same problem?  This is v4.04 that came
with the dist CD's (CD 3).

Also, has this been fixed, is it a known problem, or is this
something that I can fix myself (apart from avoiding generating
errors alltogether).  This behaviour also seems to happen when
I press the STOP button.

Manu