Date:      Wed, 17 May 2006 12:08:28 -0400
From:      Joe Auty <joe@netmusician.org>
To:        Emil Thelin <emil@hostname.nu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vinum concat

There might be some helpful nuggets in there, but I'm looking to
basically combine the storage of multiple disks, like RAID-0, except
I want my second drive written to only when my first drive has been
filled. I understand this can be done via vinum concatenation. I'm
looking for general feedback on whether anybody has tried this setup,
how it worked, and what was useful to know to get started.