Date:      Tue, 09 Feb 1999 17:34:18 GMT
From:      Uwe Laverenz <uwe.laverenz@t-online.de>
To:        Blaz Zupan <blaz@gold.amis.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spontaneous reboots

Hi,

my machine shows the same problem, it reboots without any error
messages.
The machine is a 3.0-STABLE (Feb. 2nd) AMD K6-233MHz/Asus T2P4 with a
Symbios
8751SP, a DEC-NIC (DE-450, de0) and 64MB RAM.

So it's not a 486/ed0 problem, I think. I thought the reason was the
use
of Star-Office 5.0 for Linux in my case, but now I'm not so sure...

greetings from Europe,
Uwe

> Well, for now the common factor are a 486-class CPU and the ed0 card.
My