Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:38:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Invitation to participate in PPPoE Trial" (fwd)

Bell Atlantic recently sent me this email indicating they plan to migrate
their DSL service to using PPP over Ethernet.  I'm not familiar with this
encapsulation, but assume that it's something we'd like to support if we
don't already.  Does anyone know anything about this?

(I'm also a little concerned by this "log on / log off" being a
benefit--sounds like the opportunity to charge for connect-time :-).

  Robert N M Watson

TIS Labs at Network Associates, Computing Laboratory at Cambridge University
Safeport Network Services