Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:06:39 -0400
From:      Neff_Glen@emc.com
To:        dnelson@emsphone.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, JONESJG@dg-rtp.dg.com
Subject:   RE: Problem mouting NFS exports from multi-homed servers

Thanks for your response.  The NFS servers I'm mounting from, however, do
not run FreeBSD.  They run a plethora of OSs.  I need a method to make my
FreeBSD machine not reject NFS responses that come from a different
interface than was specified on multi-homed servers.

Thanks,
-G

/*
   Glen R. J. Neff
   neff_glen@emc.com
   919-248-6145

   Dirty deeds done for a meager 20% markup. . .
*/