Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:22:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      IAccounts <iaccounts@northnetworks.ca>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Network Scanner

I was playing around with a network scanner today called Retina (for the
W32 platform) and was wondering if there is anything in the ports or
anywhere else that performs equally or similarly to it.

None of my machines run X (including my laptop) so I am hoping to find
something that generates text output that can be put into a database, or
something that generates web page output.

Tks.

Steve