Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:49:50 -0500
From:      nicholas bernstein <nicholas@innoverity.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Probably anoying,

--------------0AF5B1E161281FC0537070BF

and the wrong place, but does this list have digest-mode
avaliable? I would love to participate, but I really cant take the time
weeding out the free-bsd articles from the normal work emails.

--
Nicholas Bernstein, Technologist, Artist, Etc.
nicholas@innoverity.com

--------------0AF5B1E161281FC0537070BF

and the wrong place, but does this list have digest-mode avaliable?&nbsp;I&nbsp;would
love to participate, but I&nbsp;really cant take the time weeding out the
free-bsd articles from the normal work emails.
<pre>--&nbsp;
Nicholas Bernstein, Technologist, Artist, Etc.
nicholas@innoverity.com&nbsp;
Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?
-- T. S. Eliot</pre>
&nbsp;</html>