Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:17:23 -0300
From:      Marcelo Leal <leal@myway.com.br>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>, Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: arp

thanks!!!
sorry but just now i see your message... the problem is alive...
i will look what you sugest... but this problem don't would be
the switch ports??? switch arp tables???
the linux machines (clients) don't loose the arp address of my dhcp
server... but the windows machines and freebsd boxes do.
do ipfnat nat for icmp requests???
when two or more machines ping the same host in internet, just one
receive the reply.
these two problems are drive me crazy!
the linux box (dhcp server) did not had these problems...
i trust in freebsd...
if i add more time to leases... when the time go out the problem will
come back... right??? why the linux boxes (clients) work fine????
thanks