Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:14:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Joshua Lewis" <jmlewis@dslextreme.com>
To:        "Chuck Swiger" <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Highpoint RAID HPT374

Thanks for the reply Chuck however I think you misunderstood me. Or
perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

I have two 80GB WD Special Edition drives. I am Mirroring them together.
When I mention having things on seperate drives I was refering to my SQL
databases and web pages and such each on thier own drives (money
permitting also raided to other drives.)

But no right now I am looking at installing everything on one drive. I
have actually already done it wil no problems so far. The system is using
the ro0 driver and I think I am good to go. I wasn't sure if there were
optimizations I should be aware of or utilities or anything. This is my
first drive set ever. So I am looking for any tips.

The block sizes question seems to only apply to a striped drives. It was a
seperate question and even a seperate thought all together.

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis

Chuck Swiger