Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:26:19 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi@bsi.com.br>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is it just my imagination...

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Sergio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > Or is BSD/OS looking more like FreeBSD every day? :-)
> >
> > 	http://www.bsdi.com/products/internet-server/new-features-2.1.html
> >
> > 						Jordan
>
> Sure it is. but with the difference in price...
>
> I was wondering... If I knew the address of some "big" in Microsoft,
> I'll mail him, asking if it is not time to stop whith that NT and invest in
> FreeBSD, is cheaper,
> good, fast, and easy to operate than a NT machine.. Only a few enhancements,
> ant it (FreeBSD) will put all those windows95 happy.
>
> Sergio de Almeida Lenzi.

Please don't - any good has never come out of Micro$oft. They would just
take it up, wreck it, claim even more how superior they are and so on - I
really don't think any good would come out of it.

But then again - it would be good if more commercial software  was available
and supported on FreeBSD - but the OS should remain free.

	Sander.