Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:39:40 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andy@silverbrook.com.au
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   breakpoints & rtld: bin/20373

I am wondering if anyone else is being affected by PR bin/20373  -
setting of breakpoints in dload'd objects not working - and anyone
(David O'Brien?) has a clue on it.  The only reason I'm asking is that
I'm running out of things to do that don't need rtld debug ability.
I also can't believe it isn't affecting other people too, especially
those doing any lib work on the system itself.  Or can you all get
away with static linking?  (I can't unfortunately).
--
Andy Newman