Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:46:13 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ctm question

OK.  I have a ctm archive that was partially applied when the power
went away.  It appears from the ctm_status file to have been applied,
but in reality it wasn't.  This CTM file was huge (the recent 2.2.6
mark going down), so there are boatloads of files impacted. Is there
some simple option to ctm that says "look, do the best you can, don't
touch those things that whose md5 doesn't match, but do touch those
that do" so that I have at least a hope of restoring my local CVS tree
w/o having to fetch the latest all snapshot.

I looked in the manual, but didn't see anything.  I'm doing a binary
search right now with -e options, but that is really painful...

Thanks for any aid you might be able to render...

Warner