Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:32:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jared Barneck <rhyous@yahoo.com>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>, Mason Loring Bliss <mason@blisses.org>
Cc:        "advocacy@freebsd.org" <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Netcraft reliability survey

Mason,=0A=0AThank you for your suggestion. It was definitely appropriate to=
 email this list with it, regardless of whether the decision to display thi=
s information on the FreeBSD's home page goes either way.=0A=0ASometimes sh=
ort answers come across as rude unintentionally and so responses turn into =
nasty-grams.=0AObviously this post escalated into nasty-grams, which is unf=
ortunate. Also, sometimes their is a "do it yourself" attitude that came ac=
ross in the wrong way and seemed to more attack you than provide you a proc=
ess to do it yourself.=0A=0ALet me apologize for all of us who have more te=
chnical skills than social skills. I hope your experience with FreeBSD is n=
ot going to be defined by one negative email exchange.=0A=0AIf you have any=
 questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly. I can help submit a PR i=
f necessary or any of the other tasks.=0A=0ALet's start over with this resp=
onse:=0A=0A=A0=A0=A0 Thanks for the suggestion.=A0 =0A=A0=A0=A0 =0A=A0=A0=
=A0 It might not go far if a problem report (PR) is not submitted. A PR can=
 be submitted here: http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html.=0A=A0=A0=A0 =0A=A0=
=A0=A0 Would you like to submit the PR yourself or are you hoping someone o=
n this list does it?=0A=0AThanks,=0A=0AJared=0Ahttp://www.rhyous.com/freebs=
d-friday/