Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 1995 23:59:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Howard Lew <hlew@cycle.Stanford.EDU>
To:        bugs@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.05R panics on boot

I just tried the new (second 2.05R) boot.flp, and it still panics with
the same message on bootup after the PCI probe is completed.

panic:  cannot mount root
syncing disks... done
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort

I didn't get any replies on the first post, so here it is
again.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.