Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:13:56 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Daniel_Dvo=C5=99=C3=A1k?= <dandee@hellteam.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, fjoe@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mc-4.6.2 lynx-like motion forgot

Hi all,
=20
at the beginning I apologize for cross-mailling becuase I really =
don=C2=B4t know which mailling list or mail address is the best one for =
sending my problem.
=20
I needed to set up lynx-like motion in configuration of mc. I did it and =
saved configuration. The application told me that it saved my =
configuration to ~/.mc/ini.
=20
Before I ended mc I tested new setted lynx-like motion and it worked. =
Next day I started mc again and lynx-like motion did not work at all.
=20
I checked my configuration menu and lynx-like motion was not enabled. =
Why ? I wanted to check it directly in ini file, but I didn=C2=B4t found =
any .mc directory and of course any ini file.
=20
I tested this on another system where .mc directory and ini file were =
there. And it worked with lynx-like motion enabled well. I ended mc =
twice and it always worked again and again.
=20
So as I guess my problem is not actually lynx-like motion, but not being =
ini file. I checked ownership of my home directory and privileges and it =
were standard.
=20
The problem is the same for user and super-user account. I tested sh and =
bash command interpreter. No diffrence.
=20
Some important information about servers:
=20
[XYZ$ uname -a
FreeBSD XYZ 7.2-STABLE-200906 FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE-200906 #0: Sun Jun  7 =
10:23:49 UTC 2009     =
root@driscoll.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
=20
or second server
=20
[ABC]$ uname -a
FreeBSD ABC 7.2-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p3 #0: Wed Jun 24 =
00:57:44 UTC 2009     =
root@i386-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
=20
mc-4.6.2            Midnight Commander, a free Norton Commander Clone
=20
# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# No user-servicable parts inside!
# Options for mc-4.6.2
_OPTIONS_READ=3Dmc-4.6.2
WITH_UTF8=3Dtrue