Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:14:01 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   boot man pages installed four times..

So, our loader man pages are currently installed four different times
during installworld...  Once each durning sys/boot/userboot/userboot,
sys/boot/amd64/efi, sys/boot/i386/loader and sys/boot/i386/zfsloader

This is because sys/boot/common/Makefile.inc defines the man pages, and
each of these locations include that Makefile...

It seems like the logical thing to do is to create a sys/boot/man that
only installed man pages...  This will partly move us to always
installing all man pages on all archs...

Comments?

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579