Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:49:36 -0400
From:      "Todd Robinson" <todd_robinson@webpath.net>
To:        "Doug Poland" <djp@polands.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Savage 2000 (Diamond Viper Chipset) problems on X

I suspect it is because there were two versions of the card and mine is the
older of the two with the Diamond Viper II chipset.  I have another card, a
Number Nine with the Savage chipset,  that works great with the savage
driver on an identical system (except for the video card).

I don't suppose there are any Diamond Viper II users out there?