Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:48:57 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Kevin Havener <kevin.havener@afccc.af.mil>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Walnut Creek CD #3 and #4 not FreeBSD CDs

I've seen this error before when running applications like cdcontrol.
For some reason this package seems to lock the cdrom in a strange way,
so that sysinstall doesn't recognise the CD properly.  Look for any
strange programs that might be doing something to the CDROM device.

Stop them and the error will dissapear.  :)

Cheers,
Marc