Date:      Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:44:52 +0100
From:      Klaus Cucinauomo <maciphone2@googlemail.com>
To:        Ronald Klop <ronald-lists@klop.ws>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, Robert Clausecker <fuz@fuz.su>
Subject:   Re: RPI4 boot with ZFS supported? (was: Re: rpi4 no boot 20201112 snapshot (success with 20201105))

> Am 21.11.2020 um 15:07 schrieb Ronald Klop <ronald-lists@klop.ws>:
>=20
> I suppose it does support ZFS:
>=20
> [root@rpi4 /boot/msdos]# strings EFI/BOOT/bootaa64.efi | grep zfs
> =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6.
> Regards,
> Ronald.

thanks, please keep on reporting your results,
I suspect that Robert Clausecker might also be interested in working on =
an  (installer-)Image or something similar  for the RPI4 based on ZFS =
;-)
for Robert(because of a private message): while possible to split the =
filesystem in many zfs-partitions splitting is  not a requirement.
As with UFS it=E2=80=99s possible to install the whole system on one  =
ZFS root partition(I sometimes do that on amd64 but haven=E2=80=99t =
extensively tested zfs on aarch64 yet)..

Regards
KK