Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:37:28 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Andreessen: Linux use growing

I suspect that everything we do to improve Mozilla will be credited to
the "Linux development model", so I agree with Amancio in one thing: we
should complain. OTOH the navigator is unimportant, there's no money
there anymore.

I think someone should open netscape's eyes to the bazillion bucks they
are loosing by not reselling an enhanced version of FreeBSD with their
server and all the other products. They need a platform they can exploit
commercially and GNU-Linsux can't give them all we can. There's much to
win in FreeBSD and the risk is really low.

My $0.02

	Pedro.