Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:37:08 -0700
From:      Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold <weygold1@paganlibrary.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unix Free BSD Training

For those beginning in system administration, I would recommend:

UNIX System Administration Handbook
Third Edition
by Nemeth, Snyder, Seebass, Hein
ISBN 0-13-020601-6

Our community college required this book for the gebinning SysAdmin course
and I found it quite good. The authors cover RedHat, Solris, HP-UX, and
FreeBSD 3.4 (and bits of 4.0).

It does a very good job of pointing out the differences between BSD and
System V OS's.

On Tuesday 12 June 2001 18:04, herlan wrote:
> i read  in windriver that they are of
>
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Greg Lehey wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 12 June 2001 at  1:48:12 -0400, Andrew C. Hornback wrote:
> > > Greg, and list...
> > >
> > > 	Following up the request for FreeBSD training leads in Indonesia and
> > > Singapore... what about the good old US of A?
> >
> > Sorry, I don't know of anything there.
> >
> > Greg
> > --
>
> i read in windriver they are offering training for freebsd
>
> http://www.bsdi.com/services/training/
>
> may be you can call them for more information
>

> herlan b
>

> http://www.infofreebsd.org
>
> > When replying to this message, please copy the original recipients.
> > If you don't, I may ignore the reply.
> > For more information, see http://www.lemis.com/questions.html
> > See complete headers for address and phone numbers

Feed me peaches and peacock til I burst..

Above address is an autoresponder!
Correct email address: gunnar at paganlibrary dot com

Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold
http://www.paganlibrary.com