Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:05:33 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Michael <mike@au2.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help - FTP error

-On [20000108 05:40], Michael (mike@au2.net) wrote:
>Daer Sir:
>
>I am runing BSD3.3 on my PC, and I try to install "ssh" by using the
>port (make install) and get error message as: fetch:
>ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/patch-ssh-1.2.27-bsd.tty.chown:
>FTP error.  and can I have the infomation for where is this file are?
>how can I get it to fix

Upgrade your ports by means of cvsup.

Everything you need to know is in the handbook at www.freebsd.org or
people are kind enough to help you on the freebsd-questions mailinglist.

In all honesty, an archive search will reveal what you need to know.

that patch file has been integrated in the port of ssh nowadays.

Kind regards,

PS: these questions belong on the freebsd-questions mailinglist and not
here.  Thanks.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /