Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:46:15 +0430
From:      "soheil h" <soheil_h_y@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MAKING KERNEL ( emergency )

Hi list
I use the first way outlined in the handbook but i got the errors again
somehow the same ( without "make buildworld" )

the 'make depend ' and '/usr/sbin/config ' takes no error
but 'make ' takes error

it takes errors while compiling some scsi / RAID / or wireless NIC
in the configuration file i erase them
after that it takes errors in on of the kern/kern_* files

please make me know if i must use buildworld or something else ?

thanx