Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:26:43 -0000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache

Would someone please direct me to wherever I need to go to find some
really simple "step by step" newbie-level info on how to go about
configuring
Apache ..... there doesn't appear to be a MAN of any kind, and I've also
searched the FreeBSD Handbook (doesn't cover this subject), the mailing list
archives, the www.apache.org site (doesn't contain anything of consequence
about config stuff), and I haven't got a Complete FreeBSD yet ..... there's
probably some info out there someplace but it appears to be really well
hidden