Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:21:50 -0600
From:      "Justin A. Kolodziej" <justin.kolodziej@marquette.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   AGP currently broken

Hello,

It seems the latest update to AGP breaks it.  I get

link_elf: symbol M_AGP undefined

when trying to load it as a module, and a similar message when I try to
build it into the kernel during the link.

The problem seems to be the change to

static MALLOC_DEFINE(M_AGP, "agp", "AGP data structures");

from

MALLOC_DEFINE(M_AGP, "agp", "AGP data structures");

in the latest pci/agp.c.

CC me as I'm not on the list. (I know, but I can't cope well with that
type of mail volume...)

Justin A. Kolodziej