Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:02:27 -0500
From:      Gerry Weaver <gerryw@compvia.com>
To:        Alan Somers <asomers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re[2]: Custom point-to-point tunnel protocol

Hi Alan,

Unfortunately, there are some project requirements and constraints that
make the currently available solutions impractical. I was hoping to find
a place where I could bounce some ideas off of some folks that are
familiar with the security aspect this kind of thing and what type of
optimizations may be possible. For example, one of the requirements is
the use of the Rust language.

Thanks,
-G