Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:57:53 -0500
From:      Matthew Hagerty <matthew@venux.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   UPD wildward for natd?

Greetings,

Is there a way to set all UDP ports to go to a single machine?  I am
finding out that any kind of streaming and/or personal messaging programs
don't work so well behind a natd server.  I was wondering if something like
this would work:

natd -permanent_link udp 10.0.0.12:0 0.0.0.0:0 0 -n ed1

The man page says that zeros are wildcards.  I tried this, natd does not
complain, but it does not seem to work either.  Also, is there an RFC for natd?

Thanks,
Matthew