Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 06:32:35 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Andrey Zakhvatov <andy@icc.surw.chel.su>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/8668

On Sat, Dec 19, 1998 at 05:40:31PM +0300, Andrey Zakhvatov wrote:
> > ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/FAQ-ru.tar.gz Not Found
> > Please re-upload.
>
>   Done. Also uploaded FAQ-ru-cvs.tar.gz (maybe, for direct CVS merging).

Hmm. The reason I can't deal with it that I have no permissions to read
this file. Could you please upload it directly to my site
ftp.nagual.pp.ru/incoming/ and notify me?

>   I can do man pages translation, but I don't know how to view russian
> man pages. Please, help me with man page viewing.

I think -Tkoi8-r nroff option is enough for that, but the problem is
deeper because man pages structure not yet localized.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
ache@null.net