Date:      Mon, 09 Oct 2000 11:59:44 +1100
From:      Tony Landells <ahl@austclear.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   netgraph help(?)

I'm trying to set up a multi-ethernet connection between two FreeBSD
boxes so I can evaluate the performance of some of the network things
(like IPSec) without bandwidth being an issue:

  -------------                                    -------------
  | Machine A | 10.0.0.1  / fxp0-fxp5  \  10.0.0.2 | Machine B |
  |           |----------<              >----------|           |
  |           |           \ (600 Mbps) /           |           |
  -------------                                    -------------

It looks like I need to use netgraph to do this, but I'm having trouble
working out which pieces I need and how to put them together.

I've looked at getting the user-PPP to manage it as multilink PPPoE,
and I think I've worked out the "server" configuration, but can't
work out what needs to be done on the client to make the multilink
connection.

Can anyone help me with this?

Tony
--
Tony Landells					<ahl@austclear.com.au>
Systems Manager					Ph:  +61 3 9677 9319