Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:33:46 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        FreeBSD-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New FreeBSD Advocacy site - reviews requested

--=.kV9mBy93G'c3=W

Hello everyone subscribed to the FreeBSD advocacy and doc mailing lists.  Unfortunatly awhile ago the FreeBSD advocacy website was removed, noone was mainting it (from what I was told, any comments?)

Recently, I took the time to sit down and threw a new one togeather, using some information I found scattered about FreeBSD.org, a new site was born.  Much of the information came from a vision Nik Clayton had awhile ago...  I took that, ripped it apart, changed alot of things, added/removed information and boom, a new site.

I've had supportive comments from Nik, Joe, and Jim who have spared their very important time to review my work.  Now I want comments from these 2 lists, if everything goes well we can add it to the site.  The only thing left to do is generate an advocacy listing in the main image map that is included in the header of the FreeBSD web pages.  So without any further rambling heres the site:

http://www.Pittgoth.com/~darklogik/advocacy

Thanks alot.

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes