Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 08:56:46 +1000
From:      "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
To:        "gh" <grasshacker@linkfast.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why are people against GNU? WAS Re: 5.0 already?

Heh..some friends and I were talking about this the other day, in fact...but
we came up with the conclusion that they were hippies rather than
communists...

It's a shame that (IMO) while they have some good ideas (free software),
their 'implementation' has certain things less desirable (GPL).

Think about it... the hippies (a generalisation) wanted world peace and all,
which was a good, thing, but hey ended up shagging each other and tripping
all the time instead.

*sigh*.