Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 1999 16:57:44 +0200
From:      Meike Aulbach <sonne@r4k.net>
To:        "Dirk.Nerling" <Dirk.Nerling@pdv.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need help with update from 070 to 083

On Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 02:06:57PM +0200, Dirk.Nerling wrote:
> venus# make
> ===> isdntrace
> Warning: Object directory not changed from original
> /usr/src/i4b/isdntrace
> cc -O -pipe -g -Wall  -c q921.c
> In file included from q921.c:48:
> trace.h:62: machine/i4b_ioctl.h: No such file or directory
> trace.h:63: machine/i4b_trace.h: No such file or directory

a little hint:
look for the machine headerfile symlinks in /usr/include/machine
and check if they're set up correctly. I had similar errors doing
an upgrade the way you did. The symlinks in /usr/include/machine
were broken, they pointed to i4b_ioctl.h etc at a place where they
actually werent. So look that you get this right, then it will
compile fine..

Also: did you do an overuninstall.sh && overinstall.sh ?

HTH, bye, Meike

--
Meike Aulbach <sonne@core.r4k.net>
PGP Key fingerprint = 66 05 8B 5E AD 80 60 DE  06 EA 60 D6 E0 D8 F1 43