Date:      Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:16:38 -0700
From:      John Jawed <johnjawed@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Odd ATI + Xorg behavior

Arghhhhhhhhh!

Ok I removed the nvidia card, reconfigured X and everything works like a=20
charm! There has to be a driver incompatiblity in X for my setup. Now...I=
=20
guess my options are to switch from the "ati" driver to the "radeon" driver=
,=20
and possibly from the "nv" driver to the "nvidia" driver.

Any input would be appreciated.