Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:22:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        "Bill A. K." <billieakay@yahoo.com>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MS Internet Explorer For FreeBSD

Today The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Bill A. K. wrote:
>
> > One of the reasons i'm doing this is because Netscape dosen't work for me
> > quite right and it doesent have all of IE's featues

Bugtraq has listed quite a few IE "features" lately.  :)

> > when my kid goes to this site (www.bolt.com) netscape core dumps and just
> > leaves the system hanging there
>
> tried it here too, and it crashes my browser but system still works
> fine...have you tried the site using Win-Netscape?

Turn off java and javascript and it comes up fine.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null