Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:10:57 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Jake Burkholder <jake@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        developers@lemis.com, FreeBSD SMP list <FreeBSD-smp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/sys ipl.h

On Friday,  8 December 2000 at  2:39:02 -0800, Jake Burkholder wrote:
> jake        2000/12/08 02:39:02 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     sys/sys              ipl.h
>   Log:
>   Remove unused declarations for spending and sdelayed, and remove unused
>   #defines for bits corresponding to pending interrupts.  Yay threads!

I'm a bit concerned about the pace of change in this code.  We have
significant problems in the current kernel (for example, I haven't
been able to complete a make world for a week now, because the system
goes catatonic).  We should be looking for these problems, difficult
as it may be, not moving on.

Greg