Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:34:44 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <freyes@inch.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, "Laurence Berland" <stuyman@confusion.net>
Cc:        "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The new toolkit, does it help us to advocate FreeBSD?

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 20:58:36 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>> come out closer to the release of the CDs?  (ie 3.3Toolkit and 3.3
>> closer together, not 3.3 toolkit a week before 3.4)
>
>Actually, we're doing our best to de-couple them from releases now
>since the two don't get scheduled all that coincidently these days. :)

Why not have the toolkits in the middle of the releaseas?
This would be breat for those that want to follow stable, but not deal
with cvsup or downloads.
It will also boost revenuews at Walnut Creek since people may subscribe
to both. If they releases were at the same or near time then people
will commonly only choose one or the other.