Date:      Sun, 5 Apr 1998 07:30:14 -0400
From:      "Jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Dallas

I have just got my copy of The Complete FreeBSD from Walnut Creek complete
with the 2.2.5 in 4 CD set.

Now I am looking at all this and asking myself "what have I got myself into"

I was wondering if there is someone in Michigan that would be willing to
help me out with this thing.   Maybe just show me how it works before I
convert one of my servers over.

I used Unix only for a short time while in the Army.  I didn't need to do
much outside xwindow or the specific apps we used.  And I have long forgot
all of that by now.  So I am just your plain old DOS person who regrets
every paying money for windows.  I guess I didn't learn my lesson because 8
years later I actually paid for win95 too  :)

Any help would be appreciated.   I trying to setup a small network here.  I
need something to spoof this mac filtering router I have to deal with and
get multiple computers on my single internet connection.  I also run http,
ftp, pop3 servers....mostly on a experimental basis right now.

Thanks

Jason Cribbins
jasonc@concentric.net or
kib@voyager.net