Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2006 16:46:06 +0200
From:      "Jordi Carrillo" <jordilin@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   flash plugin and firefox

This I suppose is the eternal question, but I'm quite sick of looking around
google without having a detailed step by step process to get the flash
plugin for firefox. There are some that talk about tweaking the kernel and
applying patches? Is it really so difficult having the flash plugin for
firefox (compiled one)?
If anyone has the consideration to detail a working solution for the
6.1freebsd release, will be much appreciated,
Thanks in advance for your help,

--
http://jordilin.wordpress.com