Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Caitlen <aeonflux@trioptimum.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/40472: request for new port

>Number:         40472
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       request for new port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Requesting to have the atitv sysutil included in the freebsd ports
http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/lennart/projects/atitvout/

I find I ended up having to compile it with the linux gcc in order to get it to build, cause it uses many linux specific headers.  I'm sure the porter could fix this to not require the linux headers, however I find it easier to just run the linux make and gcc and it seems to work.  I'd like to see it added to the freebsd port collection
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Involves having to use the linux make and gcc to build.