Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:49:52 +0100 (CET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@info.iet.unipi.it>
To:        Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, "'Peter Radcliffe'" <pir@pir.net>
Subject:   Re: disk cloning (& a bit of picobsd)

> And back to that thing about making a boot floppy...is it just me, or does
> 3.4-STABLE's source code not build a picobsd 'net' boot floppy?  I make
> thing somewhat dramatically.  I sorta thought -STABLE would be, well,
> stable, but doesn't seem to be the case for picobsd...

the thing is, PicoBSD is not stable anywhere in the tree, and at least
for two reasons: one is that picobsd images are not built as part of
the standard build process, the second one is that some picobsd users
tend to fix things locally or not report problems...

Try the 'bridge' image, it should work. i use it a lot here.

	cheers
	luigi