Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 2021 23:30:53 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Simon Wright <simon.wright@gmx.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Access to detailed status info on package build servers

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:02 PM Simon Wright <simon.wright@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As detailed in other threads, I have been tracking the latest complete
> build information on the package build servers (actually on
> beefy6.ny.freebsd.org) in order to synchronise my ports tree with the
> ports tree used by the build servers. This is so that the packages that
> I build locally are as far as possible in sync with the packages
> available from the freebsd mirrors.
>
> I use a script to pull down this file:
>
> http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/122amd64-default/.data.json
>
> and extract the builds.latest field from it for the jail. Since the move
> to git I can no longer access this file. Curl fails with an error 7
> which is a permission denied error.
>
> This is the command line I have been using:
> /sbin/curl -so -
> http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/122amd64-default/.data.json
>
> Can anyone suggest another source for this data? Does the pkg-status
> server have this info in a JSON file somewhere? It is on the status page
> for the build here:
>

> https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/builds/default:default:122amd64:4c2cc95952a6:beefy6
>
> Build     4c2cc95952a6
> Server    beefy6
> Status    stopped:done:
> Jail      122amd64
> Set       default
> Ports Tree  default
> Build type  Package
> Start time  2021-04-10 01:01
> Elapsed   99:04:36
> SVN
>
> Or is it possible to return the access permissions for this
> server/directory/file to what they were last week?
>
> Thanks for any guidance.
>
> Simon Wright.

This is likely not your problem, but Is it possible that you have an IPv6
issue? As of a few days ago, beefy6 is IPv6 only. For me, it means no
access unless I bring up a tunnel as Frontier does not support IPv6. Next
week I'll be moving to Comcast and that will fix the problem. Since it
appears that Frontier has no plans to ever support IPv6 on fiber, or at
least not for several years, I guess an HE tunnel is the only fix if I want
500 Mbps FIOS.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com