Date:      09 Jul 2002 18:01:07 +0200
From:      Jan Stocker <jstocker@tzi.de>
To:        Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org, mb@imp.ch
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice German Dictionary

Yep this is still an instruction (or package) bug.... so to my first
mail:

We need an install procedure for this as i apologized:

a) german/openoffice installs openoffice
b) adds the line to dictonary.lst if not existing
c) altering  $PREFIX$/OpenOffice.org1.0/program/instdb.ins (i think this
is the right file, but now tested) by adding a section for the 2 files
and including em in the root module.

This may be controlled by a environment variable WITHOUT_DE_DICT,
WITHOUT_CH_DICT....

I'll do a separate port if nobody wants to integrate such thing...