Date:      28 Mar 2002 12:45:20 +0100
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution 1.0.3 column width, gdkxft-gnome: capplet-widget.h: No such file or directory

when i change the mail column width for my need and restart evolution
then every column in this folder is small as possible and i can not
resize it with the mouse.

the only solution is to reset the folder-file in ~/evolution/config/.

nearly all my gnome-ports are up to date resp. not very|too old
(all my "<"-ports for completeness):

> pkg_version -l "<"
glade             < (0.6.2_1 - do i realy need this? => no developer)
koffice           < (1.1.1,1)
mozilla           < (0.9.9_1,1)
mozilla-headers   < (0.9.9_1,1)
teTeX             <

here a little problem i found while updating gdkxft:
gdkxft-gnome doesn't search for the .h-file in the new location.
after a make configure, i am edit the Makefile in the directory capplet:

in this line: CFLAGS = -O2 -pipe -march=pentiumpro -I/usr/X11R6/include
i'm adding:   -I/usr/X11R6/include/libcapplet1

now it installs an works as usual: ;-))
/kernel: pid 73019 (gdkxft-capplet), uid 1001: exited on
signal 6 (core dumped)

maybee i need a running xfs ???

franz

--