Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:09:14 -0600
From:      "Andrew M. Miklic" <miklic@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org, wilko@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: More ppc diffs]

--------------923E08B669CA3DF4E2E52C4E

Wilko,

    vpo (aka zip-drive support) now works for Alpha with relocatable ppc
port ranges (any range but 0x3bc will work), and native SuperI/O chipset
support for the Miata (as well as relocatable ppc port ranges for other
National Semiconductor PC873xx SuperI/O-based machines) has been
added...

Andrew

--------------923E08B669CA3DF4E2E52C4E