Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:04:50 -0400
From:      Leo Papandreou <leo@talcom.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Downloading!

On Thu, Apr 16, 1998 at 04:01:21PM -0500, Doug Maske wrote:
> Hi,
>    I just need the name of the actual file(s) needed to download freeBSd.
> Please help I can't figure your website out, Thanks,

What part of

<H2><FONT COLOR="#660000">Easy to install</FONT></H2>
<P>
<FONT FACE="ARIAL,HELVETICA">
FreeBSD can be installed from a variety of media including
CD-ROM, floppy disk, magnetic tape, an MS-DOS partition, or if
you have a network connection, you can install it <I>directly</I>
over anonymous FTP or NFS. All you need is a single 1.44MB boot
floppy and <A HREF="./handbook/install.html">these
directions.</A>
</FONT>
</P>

on http://www.freebsd.org didnt you understand?