Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:45:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Paolo Di Francesco <paipai@tin.it>
Cc:        Mark Blackman <tmb@asd1.rl.ac.uk>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Semi-Historical Note [jasone@canonware.com: Disinvolvement w

Afaik I'm the only one who is going to be working on it*, I'm not even
sure how far I will get.  If anyone wants to jump in that would be great.

I'm going to work on simple stuff first, ie. wrapping libc syscalls to
better familiarize myself with the sparc arch.  I will not co-ordinate the
port as I don't feel I have enough experiance to do so, if someone with a
firm understanding of porting or sparc arch would like to step up the job
it would be much appreciated.

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current

[*] i haven't been pointed to any previous stuff in the works and no one
has piped up with "oh yeah i'm working on that, i got X or Y done already"