Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 20:35:04 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>
To:        "FreeBSD questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Seeking email with support for multiple POP IDs

I am looking to spend more time in FreeBSD instead of Win95.
Unfortunately the one thing I have not been able to find is an email
package with support for multiple POP/smtp IDs.

I have 3 email addresses I use every day (two for lists). I know I
could use fetch or something simmilar to get email from different
POPs, my concern is when I want to send the mail back it would list
only one email/reply to.

I don't mind if the software is shareware or commercial.

Any suggestions?