Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:58:26 -0700
From:      Kurtis Smith <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache.conf and or httpd.conf

I am still new but almost there... I got the DHCPD server running thanks to
the help of Oscar Ricardo, and Deamon Hammis.  I have the Firewall and
Router all setup fine and dandy thanks again to
www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd... Now I am getting to my three last
parts... DNS... which I have almost complete and then there is Apache which
is running.  And then finally an Email server for the websites I want to
host... Setting up Qmail is done... still need to configure Cucipop...

But the REAL question is...

Now the real question I need is on Apache.. Can someone shed some light on
the httpd.conf they talk about I cannot find one do I need to create it...
I have the apache.conf and I can edit that but I am not sure if this is
correct.. Can someone send me an example possibly there's where they hosted
maybe 2 or more websites on one FreeBSD box... Thanks I have two boxes and
both are 4.1 Stable.

Thanks again for helping out a newbie ... I am trying..

-Kurt