Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:11:44 +0100
From:      Steve Roome <steve@sse0691.bri.hp.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   xinerama + 2* MGA 2064W boards

Hi there, perhaps someone can help :

I've got two Matrox Milleniums in this machine, its a dual processor
(thought it should be dual head as well!) PPro 200.

I've looked through this xinerama lark, but no matter what I do,
it seems that when I start x with xinerama the machine comes to
a grinding and complete standstill. Not even responsive to pings.

Any ideas would help. It's XFree86v 4.0.1 on 4.1-Stable (as of a bit
over a month ago) - this version of X is not yet properly patched to
cope with switching between consoles and X either. If that helps
narrow down the timeframe.

Any ideas appreciated.. [personally I think the computer just won't
work with two boards - that's my guess anyway?!]

	Steve